Utilising every single square feet of your home is key. To create a better flow between the indoor and outdoors, we installed a roof awning for our homeowners to full enjoy their balcony area.
While the balcony area was usable, our homeowners wanted an area that could provide them with some level of shade, from the surrounding elements. Installing lights at the balcony also ensured that the area was usable at all times of the day! With many different type of awnings available, what are the benefits of a fixed awning vs other types?
- Durable and long-lasting due to frame structure
- Customisable to fit any area
- Weather resistant
- Versatile, can be rolled or folded up
- Can be tedious at times
- Variety of options and price ranges available
- Versatile to fit any space
- No major renovation required
- Might not provide sufficient shade
- Unstable during bad weather conditions
Considering all the above options available, our homeowners opted to go for a fixed awning! This option provides them with a durable and long-lasting option. Additionally, this allows them to customise the size of the awning required during the consultation phase. Take a look at the work we did!